Many people like to burn toilet paper to identify the quality of toilet paper, but the paper material of toilet paper is very different, simple burning difficult to find which is good, which is bad, toilet paper wholesalers think 6 basic toilet paper need to distinguish separately. Individual media use the method of burning toilet paper, according to the color of the Ashes and tar-like material to judge the quality of toilet paper, according to the results of this method of life paper industry and consumers brought a lot of confusion. How to explain whether the tar-like material and the method are scientific, so the author chooses the raw wood pulp and the different kinds of pulp and auxiliaries to carry on the combustion contrast test.
The results are as follows:
1. Burning test of raw wood pulp Pulp is the main raw material of papermaking industry, used for producing all kinds of paper and paperboard products, including food packaging paper.
The pulp of the combustion test is 100% original coniferous wood pulp, which has not been added any chemicals, the result shows that the pulp burning produces the black ash and tar-like substance, which shows that the pulp fiber combustion itself produces tar-like substance.
2. The burning test of paper made by different kinds of pulp The original biochemical machine slurry and chemical pulp with the paper copied in the process without any chemical, after combustion produced black ash and tar-like substances. 100% Original Reed Pulp papermaking sheet in the process of paper-making without any chemical, after combustion produces black ash and more tar.
Two kinds of paper after burning and pulp produced a black ash and tar-like substances, indicating the different types of fiber, the tar-like quality of the production is also different.
3, the effect of adding fluorescent brightener on the combustion results In order to compare the effect of adding fluorescent brightener on combustion results, two kinds of paper were selected to compare the experiments. Paper for 100% original coniferous wood pulp copied without any chemical and fluorescent brightener, and some paper fiber with the same raw material, the difference is in the paper without any process chemicals only added fluorescent brightener. The above two kinds of paper burning, also produced a tar-like substance.
Two kinds of paper after burning the phenomenon is consistent, paper is not because of the addition of fluorescent brightener to produce more tar-like substances.
Six kinds of toilet paper to judge the quality by burning
4. Tissue Paper Burning test At home and abroad selected 3 kinds of well-known brands of tissue paper for burning, 3 kinds of products are raw wood pulp production.
The results showed that the 3 kinds of paper towels were produced with black ash and tar-like substance after burning.
5, toilet paper burning test Two kinds of domestic famous brand of toilet paper were selected for combustion, and both products were produced by Raw wood pulp.
The results showed that both the black ash and tar-like substance were produced after the two kinds of toilet paper were burned.
6. Wiping paper burning test Two kinds of paper were selected to burn with paper pulp, which produced black ash and tar-like substance.
Previous: No Information
- What Is Kitchen Paper
- The Benefits Of Kitchen Paper
- How To Use Kitchen Paper
- How To Buy Kitchen Paper
- Is The Paper Towel Good Or Not Frag...
- Are You Still Wiping Your Face With...
- What Are The Plant Fibres In The To...
- What Is The Color Toilet Paper?
- Why Choose To Use The Color Toilet ...
- Children Should Use The Home Color ...