Toilet paper manufacturers feel the main ingredients of products: Plant fiber, in addition to containing cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin three major components, there are other components less, such as resin, ash and so on.
In addition, there are auxiliary components such as sodium sulfate.
1, Cellulose: From the paper point of view, in the pulping process should try to retain the cellulose, in order to improve the sanitary pulp yield and paper strength.
2, Hemicellulose: Paper factory in order to improve the pulping yield and paper strength, in the pulping process should be as much as possible to retain some hemicellulose.
3, lignin: The more wood content in raw materials, the more difficult the pulping, the more chemicals to be consumed.
Previous: What Is The Color Toilet Paper?
Next: No Information
- What Is Kitchen Paper
- The Benefits Of Kitchen Paper
- How To Use Kitchen Paper
- How To Buy Kitchen Paper
- Is The Paper Towel Good Or Not Frag...
- Are You Still Wiping Your Face With...
- What Is The Color Toilet Paper?
- Why Choose To Use The Color Toilet ...
- Children Should Use The Home Color ...
- How Does Toilet Paper Determine Qua...